BUG #13862: Duplicated rows for a table with primary key

От y.chaitanya@tcs.com
Тема BUG #13862: Duplicated rows for a table with primary key
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      13862
Logged by:          krishna chaitanya
Email address:      y.chaitanya@tcs.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.1.2
Operating system:   SUSE Linux E nterprise  Server 11 SP2

we have an issue in production server where the  tables with primary key
constraint are duplicated. Complete row is duplicated with identical  values
.

So please help us to know the root cause for this. We are able to delete the
duplicates, but not sure what cause this issue.