Re: expose confirmed_flush for replication slots

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: expose confirmed_flush for replication slots
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2015-07-08 15:01:15 +0300, Marko Tiikkaja wrote:
> +        if (confirmed_flush_lsn != InvalidTransactionId)
> +            values[i++] = LSNGetDatum(confirmed_flush_lsn);
> +        else
> +            nulls[i++] = true;
> +

Hm. That comparison is using the wrong datatype, but it appears you only
copied my earlier mistake... Fixed back to 9.4 and in your patch.

Other notes:

* you missed to touch test_decoding's regression test output files.
* None of the docs were touched. catalogs.sgml definitely needs docs about the new columns, and I see no reason to
leavethe examples elsewhere stale.

Fixed those and committed it. Thanks for the patch!

- Andres