Re: Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github
Дата
Re: [sysadmins] Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Re: [sysadmins] Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github  (Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc>)
Список pgsql-odbc
Heikki,

* Heikki Linnakangas (hlinnakangas@vmware.com) wrote:
> This got forgotten in the summer.

Agreed, thanks for following up.

> To recap, I'd like to have a site at URL
> http://odbc.postgresql.org/. The content should be the same as on
> the current psqlodbc website at
> http://psqlodbc.projects.pgfoundry.org/. That is:
>
> 1. The main content comes from the psqlodbc-www git repository
> (git://git.postgresql.org/git/psqlodbc-www.git)
>
> 2. The contents of the /docs/ path comes from the /docs directory in
> the main psqlodbc git repository
> (git://git.postgresql.org/git/psqlodbc.git)

This all seems pretty reasonable to me.  I've cc'd the sysadmins team so
everyone can comment.  This sounds like a similar setup to other sites
that we run, which is good.

Magnus, Stefan, any thoughts about this?  I'm not sure when I'll have
time to actually look at making it happen..

Thanks!

    Stephen

> On 06/04/2014 08:56 PM, Dave Cramer wrote:
> >I have no objection we only host a static site
> >On 2014-06-04 12:02 PM, "Stephen Frost" <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> >
> >>Heikki,

> >>Excellent, glad to hear it.

> >>I think we're going to, but we'd like to talk to Dave Cramer first (he
> >>seems to be the one handling the JDBC site updates).  He's on his way
> >>to the airport right now but will have a few hours to kill once he gets
> >>there and we'll work out what makes sense.
> >>
> >>         Thanks,
> >>
> >>                 Stephen
> >>

> --
> - Heikki