Re: plv8 and pg_buildext

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: plv8 and pg_buildext
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Daniel Farina 2014-04-22 <CAAZKuFaxPByUPffGSDspVZ2qXyNuv51951NeaMFOeBzFUGrWfA@mail.gmail.com>
> I am using that repository, but I don't see that binary.  I had the
> same issue with launchpad which is why I proceeded to figure out how
> to make this backport, presuming it was intentional:

Oh, right. Somehow plv8 on trusty fell through the cracks and wasn't
promoted from trusty-pgdg-testing to trusty-pgdg. I've promoted it
now.

Sorry I didn't spot that when I checked yesterday - a webinterface to
the repository that would also include some QA pages like "packages
that need promotion" is in the works, but not finished yet.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/