BUG #9404: (URGENT) problem after calling PQconnectdb, exceptions are not caught

От davidpf75@gmail.com
Тема BUG #9404: (URGENT) problem after calling PQconnectdb, exceptions are not caught
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      9404
Logged by:          David
Email address:      davidpf75@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4.0
Operating system:   Windows 7 64bit

Hi.
I need help with this issue. I'm working on an important project!

After calling PQconnectdb , everything is ok, the db and all queries. But I
don't know why, error and exceptions are not caught. I mean, I don't see the
windows error crash popup anymore.

this code just exit without windows error/crash window:
{
    int tmp_i = 0;
    db = PQconnectdb("host=127.0.0.1 dbname='test' user=test password=test");
    tmp_i /= tmp_i;
}
----------
but this one shows a crash/error window
{
    int tmp_i = 0;
    tmp_i /= tmp_i;
}

------
So is like PQconnectdb is blocking exceptions or error handling. Can you
help me?

my email is davidpf75@gmail.com

Thanks!