Re: restore crashes PG on Linux, works on Windows

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: restore crashes PG on Linux, works on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 02:48:34PM +0000, Albe Laurenz wrote:
> I beg your pardon, but Windows-1252 has nothing to do with Unicode

Sorry, you're quite right, I'm having a brain fade (I meant ISO
8859-1, of course).

The point I wanted to make, however, is that the collation often
causes trouble with UTF-8 encoding.  I liked your conversion
suggestion, however, in your other mail.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@crankycanuck.ca