Re: SSI freezing bug

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: SSI freezing bug
Дата
Re: SSI freezing bug  (Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@ymail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2013-10-07 06:44:19 -0700, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> Patch attached.  Any objections to applying that Real Soon Now?
> (When, exactly is the deadline to make today's minor release
> cut-off?)

Maybe it's overly careful, but I personally slightly vote for applying
it after the backbranch releases. The current behaviour doesn't have any
harsh consequences and mostly reproduceable in artifical scenarios and
the logic here is complex enough that we might miss something.

A day just doesn't leave much time to noticing any issues.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services

Сообщение: Re: logical changeset generation v6.2
Сообщение: Re: logical changeset generation v6.2