Re: Dependency bugs in postgresql-9.3 packages -- RC1 does not install

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: Dependency bugs in postgresql-9.3 packages -- RC1 does not install
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Dimitri Fontaine 2013-08-25 <m28uzq81hg.fsf@2ndQuadrant.fr>
> Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> > root@precise64:~# apt-get install libpq5
> > Setting up libpq5 (9.2.4-1.pgdg12.4+1) ...
>
> That tells me you didn't follow the docs at apt.postgresql.org… actually
> you need to go check the FAQ these days it seems. As 9.3 is not released
> yet you need to setup your system to fetch its libpq version:
>
>   http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt/FAQ
>   http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt/FAQ#I_want_to_try_the_beta_version_of_the_next_PostgreSQL_release
>
>   deb http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/ squeeze-pgdg main 9.3
>
> So you just add 9.3 to your existing source line and try again.

Ack.

> We might need to add instructions on how to do that on the main debian
> page at http://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/debian/.

For the 9.3.0 release, libpq5 and friends will be moved into the
"main" component, so the problem doesn't exist for the end user. (We
might need to add a bigger hint for the 9.3rc users, though, but the
FAQ should be clear.)

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/

Сообщение: Re: Dependency bugs in postgresql-9.3 packages -- RC1 does not install
Сообщение: Re: Dependency bugs in postgresql-9.3 packages -- RC1 does not install