How to insert huge string from file to text field via JDBC ?

От liuyuanyuan
Тема How to insert huge string from file to text field via JDBC ?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,
    Now I need to insert a huge string from a huge file (e.g. a 1 GB text document) to  a TEXT type field.
    But I don't know any other way to insert string except setString() for preparedStatement.
    Anyone know about this, please write to me. Thanks in advance!

    Best Wish!

    Yours,
    Liu Yuanyuan
   August 14,2013