Re: confusing error message

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: confusing error message
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Craig Ringer (craig@2ndquadrant.com) wrote:
> More seriously, with interpolated strings for relation names etc it can
> be hard to know which chunks to search for, and search engines aren't
> always good at having the whole message thrown at them.

It's not perfect, but if the searches are getting to mailing list
archive messages then it's clearly possible for us to do better.  Having
an embedded code or URL or what-have-you might be an option too, but we
need the documentation first in any case, so we could do these other
things later..
Thanks,
    Stephen