Re: Call for Google Summer of Code mentors, admins

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Call for Google Summer of Code mentors, admins
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Simon Riggs wrote:

> On 18 February 2013 17:12, David Fetter <david@fetter.org> wrote:

> > Add RETURNING to DDL (CREATE, ALTER, DROP) and possible DCL (GRANT,
> > REVOKE), time permitting.
>
> -1 on that idea
>
> Making DDL less standard and more complex isn't good.

I think this need is served by having event triggers on DDL and DCL.
Not sure whether improving event triggers can be a good GSoC proposal.

Сообщение: Re: Call for Google Summer of Code mentors, admins
Сообщение: Re: Call for Google Summer of Code mentors, admins