Re: bugfix: --echo-hidden is not supported by \sf statements

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: bugfix: --echo-hidden is not supported by \sf statements
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Andrew Dunstan (andrew@dunslane.net) wrote:
> If we're going to mess with this area can I put in a plea to get \ef
> and \sf to handle full parameter specs? I want to be able to c&p
> from the \df output to see the function. But here's what happens:

I was thinking along the same lines.  This will involve a bit more code
in psql, but I think that's better than trying to get the backend to do
this work for us, for one thing, we want psql to support multiple major
versions and that could be done by adding code to psql, but couldn't be
done for released versions if we depend on the backend to solve this
matching for us.
Thanks,
    Stephen

Сообщение: Re: bugfix: --echo-hidden is not supported by \sf statements
Сообщение: Re: bugfix: --echo-hidden is not supported by \sf statements