Re: [v9.3] Extra Daemons (Re: elegant and effective way for running jobs inside a database)

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [v9.3] Extra Daemons (Re: elegant and effective way for running jobs inside a database)
Дата
Re: [v9.3] Extra Daemons (Re: elegant and effective way for running jobs inside a database)  (Kohei KaiGai <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Here's an updated version of this patch, which also works in
an EXEC_BACKEND environment.  (I haven't tested this at all on Windows,
but I don't see anything that would create a portability problem there.)

Вложения