Re: First production install - general advice

От Ray Stell
Тема Re: First production install - general advice
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Mar 07, 2011 at 12:34:19PM -0500, runner wrote:

> I'd like to know if any of you have ever installed a PostgreSQL database for production use and then found something
youwish you had done differently after the fact.

Test and document your disaster recovery plan.  You don't want be trying
to figure it out when you need it.  It is what gets left in the scurry
very often.   I'm pretty sure mine is dusty and I regret that.

От: runner
Сообщение: First production install - general advice
От: "David Johnston"
Сообщение: Understanding of LOCK and pg_sleep interaction