Re: BUG #5450: system lacked sufficient buffer space, or because a queue was full, could not perform the operation

От Takahiro Itagaki
Тема Re: BUG #5450: system lacked sufficient buffer space, or because a queue was full, could not perform the operation
Дата
Ответы Re: BUG #5450: system lacked sufficient buffer space, or because a queue was full, could not perform the operation  (goutham jalakam <jgowtham@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
"gouthamj" <jgowtham@gmail.com> wrote:

> PostgreSQL version: 8.1.5
> Operating system:   Window xp(sp2)

Sorry, PostgreSQL 8.1 on Windows is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to 8.2 or newer versions, and test your sequence again.

BTW, your message comes from WSAENOBUFS (10055). The error could be
raised by various reasons. We need what you did when you receive
the message to research your problem.

> queue was full, could not perform the operation
> Details:
>
> 2010-04-20 00:53:29 LOG: unexpected EOF on client connection
> 2010-04-20 00:55:47 LOG: could not receive data from client: the system
> lacked sufficient buffer space, or because a queue was full, could not
> perform the operation on a socket.

Regards,
---
Takahiro Itagaki