Re: ecpg tests broken by pgindent run

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: ecpg tests broken by pgindent run
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> >> Yea, it is that, and sqltypes.h and one other file I am trying to find
> >> now.
> >>

> > I have reverted changes to three include files who's output appears in
> > the regression tests.   I asssume this is new 9.0 behavior because I
> > didn't have this issue before.   I also updated the pgindent script to
> > prevent these from being changed in the future.
> >

> Should not the instructions include doing a full set of regression tests
> to ensure that nothing breaks? The new installcheck-world target should
> help there.

Wow, I didn't know that was available.  I have updated the pgindent
README.

http://enterprisedb.comPG East:  http://www.enterprisedb.com/community/nav-pg-east-2010.do + If your life is a hard
drive,Christ can be your backup. +

От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: Hot Standby query cancellation and Streaming Replication integration