BUG #5346: PostgresSQL ODBC 64 bits download

От Maximiliano Salazar
Тема BUG #5346: PostgresSQL ODBC 64 bits download
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5346
Logged by:          Maximiliano Salazar
Email address:      maxisalazar@hotmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.2
Operating system:   Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bits
Details:

Hello.

I need to install the PSQL ODBC on a PC with Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits,
version 7.02.00.02, and I dont know where can I download it. Becouse, I
proved the 32bits version of PSQL ODBC donwloaded from your webpage, and
didnt work.
Can you tell any page to download this version??

Thanks.

Maxi

(sory my english)