Re: pgsql: Removed ecpg Changelog file that was only there for historical

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: pgsql: Removed ecpg Changelog file that was only there for historical
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 01:45:05PM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> You probably want to do this on backbranches as well. Otherwise we're
> going to have to maintain it in some branches and not in some (which
> we *will* make mistakes if we try). And keeping it in there but not
> maintaining it is even worse...

TTBOMK the file has never been maintained in backbranched but always carried
the release time status. I fail to see the advantage here.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
ICQ: 179140304, AIM/Yahoo/Skype: michaelmeskes, Jabber: meskes@jabber.org

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Removed ecpg Changelog file that was only there for historical
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Removed ecpg Changelog file that was only there for historical