Re: Buffer usage in EXPLAIN and pg_stat_statements (review)

От Itagaki Takahiro
Тема Re: Buffer usage in EXPLAIN and pg_stat_statements (review)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> > Well, you need to find another way or risk getting the patch rejected
> > altogether. ?Those global variables are the weakest part of the whole
> > design, and I'm not going to commit a patch that destabilizes the entire
> > system for the sake of a debatable "requirement" of a contrib module.
>
> I am marking this patch as Returned with Feedback.  I hope that it
> will be resubmitted for a future CommitFest, because I think this
> could be pretty interesting feature.

Ok, I'll reconsider them and re-submit patches for the next commitfest.
Maybe I need to split the patch into EXPLAIN-part and contrib-part.

Regards,
---
ITAGAKI Takahiro
NTT Open Source Software Center

Сообщение: Re: Reworks for Access Control facilities (r2363)
Сообщение: Re: Reworks for Access Control facilities (r2363)