dblink memory leak

От Itagaki Takahiro
Тема dblink memory leak
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:

> > The point is *memory leak* in dblink when a query is canceled or
> > become time-out. I think it is a bug, and my patch could fix it.
>
> Please see if this works for you.

It does not work because errors can occur in caller of dblink functions;
Error callback should be still registered after SRF_RETURN_NEXT, so we
cannot place callback context on stack of the function. More works needed.

RegisterExprContextCallback() might be good for this purpose,
but we need to modify callbacks are fired even if error.

Regards,
---
ITAGAKI Takahiro
NTT Open Source Software Center