Re: Buffer usage in EXPLAIN and pg_stat_statements (review)

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Buffer usage in EXPLAIN and pg_stat_statements (review)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Euler Taveira de Oliveira wrote:
> > Itagaki Takahiro escreveu:
> > > I fixed the confusions of get, hit and read in your patch.
> > >
> > Works for me. Will mark it ready for a committer.
> >
> > PS> BTW, your patch (20091001112006.9C36.52131E4D@oss.ntt.co.jp) doesn't seem
> > to be in archives.p.o. though I've received a copy from the server.
>
> That's indeed very strange -- I have it locally and I wasn't CCed, so
> Majordomo must have delivered it.

Something was wrong with last month's archive.  For some reason it had
96000 files in that directory.  I have rerun mhonarc on it and it has
normalized now (~2100 files).

Сообщение: Re: CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION vs ownership
Сообщение: Re: CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION vs ownership