Re: Prepared transactions vs novice DBAs, again

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Prepared transactions vs novice DBAs, again
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> Anyway, maybe question zero is whether anyone else thinks this is
> important enough to justify extra work in the area.

One thing that has already changed is that DROP DATABASE reports "N
users and M prepared transactions", so there is more of a hint.

Another thing we could do is make autovacuum log something about those,
similar to what it does to temp tables.  And if one of them gets too
near Xid wraparound, kill it.