Re: mail list traffic

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: mail list traffic
Дата
Re: mail list traffic  ("Daniel Verite" <daniel@manitou-mail.org>)
Re: mail list traffic  ("Dave Page" <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgsql-general
Daniel Verite wrote:
>     Gregory Stark wrote:
>
> > I would be curious to see the average lifespan of threads over time.
>
> I happen to have the mail archives stored in a database, [...]

When I saw the manitou-mail.org stuff some days ago I was curious -- how
feasible would it be to host our web archives using a database of some
sort, instead of the current mbox-based Mhonarc installation we use,
which is so full of problems and limitations?

I wondered about using Oryx some time ago, and got in contact with
Abhijit Menon-Sen to that end, but that never fructified.