How to design a "customer" TABLE which hold credit card infos and other payments?

От Michelle Konzack
Тема How to design a "customer" TABLE which hold credit card infos and other payments?
Дата
Re: How to design a "customer" TABLE which hold credit card infos and other payments?
Список pgsql-general
*       Do not Cc: me, because I READ THIS LIST, if I write here       *
*    Keine Cc: am mich, ich LESE DIESE LISTE wenn ich hier schreibe    *

Hello,

I am coding a new OnlineStore (the existing ones fit not my  needs,  are
to complicate to use or simply closed  source  and  too  expensive  e.g.
InterShop) with an integrated powerful ledger.

So now it comes to infos about Credit Cards, PayPal and friends...

Does someone have an experience with it

    1)  how I should store it
    2)  how the TABLE fields should look like

And yes, I would use a reference to external tables  instead  of  puting
those data in the main "customer" TABLE...

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    24V Electronic Engineer
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

+49/177/9351947    50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
+33/6/61925193     67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)

Вложения