Two Coverity Scan volunteers needed

От Josh Berkus
Тема Two Coverity Scan volunteers needed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hackers,

As you may have read, Coverity is running their static analysis tool ("Scan")
against the PostgreSQL codebase daily: http://scan.coverity.com/

We need two (or more) PostgreSQL hackers to volunteer to regularly check the
Coverity reports and either fix/forward the bugs found, or (more often) mark
them as non-bugs in the Coverity system.  This no longer requires extensive
NDAs, so people who couldn't do it last time due to work conflicts shouldn't
still have that problem.

This should only require a couple hours a week of work, and would be an
excellent contribution from a new hacker who wants an intensive way to learn
the whole PostgreSQL code base.  We should also get a core contributor signed
up too, though.

Please e-mail me if you can commit to helping with this, and I'll get you a
login.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun