Re: Tips needed for contrib doc

От Albert Cervera i Areny
Тема Re: Tips needed for contrib doc
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
The problem with this approach is dblink[1], for example, in which I can't use
reference (as I've already used for dblink itself). I will probably have to
use <refsect> in theses cases then...

[1] http://www.nan-tic.com/ftp/pgdoc/dblink.html

A Dijous 11 Octubre 2007, Tom Lane va escriure:

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com