Re: Using Postgres as an alias

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Using Postgres as an alias
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy

James,

Ridiculous in you opinion, but clearly not everyone's. I for one think it's ridiculous that we don't make more of an
effortto ensure people get our project name right whrther by renaming, or making the friendly name more prominent.

Regards, Dav[e|id]

Сообщение: Re: Using Postgres as an alias
Сообщение: Re: Using Postgres as an alias