Re: Using Postgres as an alias

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Using Postgres as an alias
Дата
Re: Using Postgres as an alias  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> In an attempt to get "Postgres" more widely used, I propose changing
> "PostgreSQL" to "Postgres" in the documentation when there is more
> than one mention of "PostgreSQL" in the same paragraph.

I don't see why the documentation readers should be the first victims of
our differences about product naming.  Technical documentation is the
last place where you want to be ambiguous and inconsistent.  If you
want to introduce useless randomness, please start somewhere else.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Сообщение: Re: Using Postgres as an alias
Сообщение: Re: Using Postgres as an alias