Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)

От Robert Bernier
Тема Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Tuesday 28 August 2007 17:29, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Items to change include:
>
>     1)  URLs, can use redirection
>     2)  Documentation, search/replace
>     3)  email list names, keep pgsql-*
>     4)  web site content, search/replace
>     5)  tarball names
>     6)  source code copyright notice
>     7)  postgresql.conf, rename

I hereby offer to help with the documentation portion of the name change. Just point me in the right direction and
we'llwork it out from there.

Robert

Сообщение: Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)
Сообщение: Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)