Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)

От Robert Bernier
Тема Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Tuesday 28 August 2007 15:03, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Color me dense, but "what?", do you mean do I think the project should
> change its name or not?

You say that the name change is significant to you. What does that mean?

I'm asking about all those wonderfull legal and business issues that must be dealt with if this hits the proverbial fan
visa vis Command Prompt and the community at large.

Robert

Сообщение: Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)
Сообщение: Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)