Re: The naming question WAS: Theme of this release: Performance?

От Leif B. Kristensen
Тема Re: The naming question WAS: Theme of this release: Performance?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Sunday 26. August 2007, Jonah H. Harris wrote:
>On 8/26/07, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>> Also note that I was chatting with Kaj Arno at OSCON, and he was
>> bitching about people mispronouncing "MySQL".  So don't assume that
>> shortening our name would necessarily help ...
>
>You talking about My-SEQUEL instead of the correct My-S-Q-L?

MyCycle, the database bicycle.
http://solumslekt.org/ | Cruising with Gentoo/KDE
My Jazz Jukebox: http://www.last.fm/user/leifbk/

От: "Jonah H. Harris"
Сообщение: Re: The naming question WAS: Theme of this release: Performance?
От: "Derek Rodner"
Сообщение: Re: The naming question WAS: Theme of this release: Performance?