Re: Location of PostgreSQL Performance Test Lab

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Location of PostgreSQL Performance Test Lab
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Josh,

> It won't be much and actually will depend on the "type" of machines
> because we may have to pull in power. E.g; right now we are wired for
> 110, but some bigger machines will require 220.

Yeah, I think some of the Sun machines I've asked for are 220.

What's the sort of cost we're looking at for pulling in power?  We don't want
to do this with CMD if it's going to be *more* expensive than OSL.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: