Re: Weekly News links

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Weekly News links
Дата
Re: Weekly News links  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
Elein,

> > Although I have not been writing new articles for sometime,
> > the archives of a hundred or so articles are accessible from there.
> > That is why David mentions the archives.  It also enables google
> > to keep the link count up to date so people can find things.

Well, PWN is for new stuff for the current week.  Unless someone takes up
updating GeneralBits again, it seems like it would make more sense to have
GB linked from /Docs but not mentioned in PWN.

Of course, it's really up to David.  I doubt anyone cares really strongly
about it.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus