PGSQL development tools. Any advice?

От Vincenzo Romano
Тема PGSQL development tools. Any advice?
Дата
Re: PGSQL development tools. Any advice?  (Kenneth Downs <ken@secdat.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi all.
I'd like to use a development tool for my PGSQL tables, indices and,
most important thing, views and functions.
Writing, fixing and maintaining functions and views is getting more
and more complicated as they are growing in number and complexity.

The tool that more closely mathces my ideas is Druid
(http://druid.sourceforge.net/)
It's quite good with table and indices, but cannot handle
properly the dependencies for views and functions.

I've seen other tools aimed to database management, but
they lack real "development" features.

Is there advice for a better tool to be run under Linux/KDE?

MTIA!

--
Vincenzo Romano