Re: downloads & usage of Postgres on a per city basis

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: downloads & usage of Postgres on a per city basis
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Darcy,

> Do you have IP addresses, if so I can convert those to country with
> somewhere around 95% accuracy

I'll check.  Unfortuntely, I'm leaving town in 2 days so now is not the ideal
time to produce such figures.  The downloads database is on wwwmaster if you
want to take a stab at it, but I have normalization code that weeds out
duplicates and sorts by PG version & platform.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

Сообщение: Re: downloads & usage of Postgres on a per city basis
Сообщение: Re: downloads & usage of Postgres on a per city