Re: Switching to XML

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Switching to XML
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> O.k. again... what tools? Either provide some specific solutions or
> back out of the conversation.

No, that is up to you, because you started handwaving about "tools".  I
know my tools, but then I'm not the one complaining that we don't have
enough or the right ones or whatever.

> We need to do migrate our docs to XML because that allows us to use
> xml-po, which is more efficient at helping translation than the
> currently used process.

Well, that seems reasonable, but I looked around for something
called "xmlpo" or "xml-po", but I could find neither a binary nor a
package by that name on my system.  Googling suggests that it is a
KDE-specific tool.  Can someone clarify?

> No, they also wanted easier stylesheet maintenance.

$EDITOR stylesheet.xsl

--
Peter Eisentraut