select result / functions from another database in plpgsql

От Matthew Peter
Тема select result / functions from another database in plpgsql
Дата
Re: select result / functions from another database in plpgsql  ("Merlin Moncure" <mmoncure@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I have DB1 and DB2 pg_databases... I then have a function in DB2 that wants some results from DB1, is it possible to query another db? Like how \! lets you hit the command line... but I need it in plpgsql if possible.

Also, I know functions are local to db (unless it inserted into template1 prior to createdb) but is there any other way to call functions from another db? Thanks!

Sponsored Link

Free Uniden 5.8GHz Phone System with Packet8 Internet Phone Service