Re: User privileges in web database applications

От Antonis Christofides
Тема Re: User privileges in web database applications
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Right, this is standard operating procedure. But the original poster
> mentioned tying the connection to a particular web user/session. In
> other words, one connection per user.

Maybe I didn't phrase the question correctly, but I think that the
answer to my question is, indeed, connection pooling, probably pgpool.
Thanks all.

--
Antonis Christofides
+30-2107722840 (work)

Сообщение: Re: Notes on converting from MySQL 5.0.x to PostgreSQL 8.1.4
Сообщение: Re: Notes on converting from MySQL 5.0.x to PostgreSQL