Re: php 5.1.4 w/ PostgreSQL 8.1.4

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: php 5.1.4 w/ PostgreSQL 8.1.4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 11:34:35PM +0200, pobox@verysmall.org wrote:
> The last 2-3 days I tried to make php 5.1.4 work with PostgreSQL 8.1.4 -
> but could not. The PGSQL extension kills the httpd (Apache 1.3.36).
>
> Just went back to PostgreSQL 8.0.8 and all works fine.

Maybe you should check that you're linking against the libraries you
think you are. For example, run ldd over both apache and the pgsql
module and check they have similar ideas as to which libraries they're
using.

Make sure you don't have multiple copies of postgres installed, or
multiple copies of any libraries it might use...

Hope this helps,
> From each according to his ability. To each according to his ability to litigate.

Вложения