8.1.4: Installation ends up in endless recheck loops

От Frank Finner
Тема 8.1.4: Installation ends up in endless recheck loops
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!

I found a strange problem during installation on NetBSD with PostgreSQL 8.1.4:

I run "./configure --with-perl --with-pam --with-openssl"
then  "gmake"
and end up in endless loops of "cd . && ./config.status --recheck"
so "configure" runs again and again and again...

System:
NetBSD 3.0 on Compaq Laptop with Pentium/133MHz 48MB RAM

If I do the same on the same computer with PostgreSQL 8.1.3 sources, it configures, compiles, installs and runs without
anyerror (actually I wanted to update my 8.1.3 installation).

I didn__t try with 8.1.4 on another NetBSD machine yet. On Linux (SuSE, RedHat and CentOS) on other computers I got no
problemsat all.

Any ideas?
--
Frank Finner

Invenius - Lösungen mit Linux
Köpfchenstraße 36
57072 Siegen
Telefon: 0271 231 8606    Mail: frank.finner@invenius.de
Telefax: 0271 231 8608    Web:  http://www.invenius.de
Key fingerprint = 90DF FF40 582E 6D6B BADF  6E6A A74E 67E4 E788 2651

Вложения