Re: Querying for strings that match after prefix

От Joachim Wieland
Тема Re: Querying for strings that match after prefix
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Jun 02, 2006 at 02:47:22AM -0700, badlydrawnbhoy wrote:
> I need to locate all the entries in a table that match , but only after
> a number of characters have been ignored. I have a table of email
> addresses, and someone else has erroneously entered some addresses
> prefixed with 'mailto:', which I'd like to ignore.

Look here:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/interactive/functions-string.html

especially the substring function will help you.

Joachim
PS: You should also consider upgrading to 7.4.13

От: John Sidney-Woollett
Сообщение: Re: Java Triggers
От: John Sidney-Woollett
Сообщение: Re: Querying for strings that match after prefix