BUG #2327: Startup script for FC4 with selinux

От Tom Hollins
Тема BUG #2327: Startup script for FC4 with selinux
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2327
Logged by:          Tom Hollins
Email address:      tom.hollins@sherwin.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.1.3
Operating system:   Linux (Fedora Core 4)
Details:

It was in a previous version of the init scripts. Not sure if those came
with the OS release or whether I installed it. However, if you want to
release the script for FC4 just edit your ../contrib/startup-scripts/linux
and replace all su commands with runuser commands.

I just thought you might want to know this. And hopefully it helps you with
your paying support customers.

Good luck, great product,
-T-