Re: Exception: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend

От Jan de Visser
Тема Re: Exception: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Thursday 02 March 2006 14:48, Mark Lewis wrote:
> You might have more luck raising this issue on pgsql-hackers instead of
> pgsql-jdbc, because there's really nothing JDBC-specific about the
> server rejecting incoming connections under load.

You're probably right about where I should this, but I doubt your analysis is
correct. The load I'm generating is not caused by a large number of request,
but rather a small number of threads doing a lot of work each.

I don't think I have more than 5 connections open at any given time.

But I'll ask the hackers...

> -- Mark Lewis

jan

Jan de Visser                     jdevisser@digitalfairway.com