Re: constraints and sql92 information_schema compliance

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: constraints and sql92 information_schema compliance
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Feb 25, 2006 at 11:51:55AM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Bruno,
>
> > This has been discussed previously in a couple of threads. I believe the
> > desire is to make it work as specified in SQL-2003, but I do not remember
> > whether or not anyone volunteered to do the work to make it happen.
>
> I believe that the newsysviews follow the SQL03 permissions structure.

Does SQL03 specify a different name for info schema? Should we morph
newsysviews to that?

Of course this still leaves the issue of how to deal with
PostgreSQL-specific stuff that isn't in infoschema, since we probably
don't want to be adding extra stuff there.

Сообщение: Re: constraints and sql92 information_schema compliance
Сообщение: Re: constraints and sql92 information_schema compliance