Re: Compiere supporting Postgres

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Compiere supporting Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Sat, Aug 06, 2005 at 02:15:50AM -0400, Denis Lussier wrote:

> I've been involved with a couple Compiere (on Oracle projects).  I
> think it's a darn good product, but, I don't think their CRM module is
> very feature-rich yet (at least it wasn't six months ago).    I see on
> their website that Compiere's got some sort of database independence
> toolkit in Beta.   Is anyone actively working on making sure that
> Compiere runs great on PG??

There's a guy in the spanish list (pgsql-es-ayuda) trying to port it,
and he has reported some success to date, though not complete yet
apparently.  Not sure if he intends to propagate the changes anywhere
out of his organization.

"In a specialized industrial society, it would be a disaster
to have kids running around loose." (Paul Graham)