Re: libpq, PQExecParams and the inserting of binary data

От Daniel Verite
Тема Re: libpq, PQExecParams and the inserting of binary data
Дата
Re: libpq, PQExecParams and the inserting of binary data
Список pgsql-interfaces
    David Hinkle wrote:

> I am trying to insert binary data into a bytea column with
> PQExecParams.  I couldn't find any documentation on using PQExecParams
> with binary parameters, do I tried to do it this way:
> [...]

This code snippet may help you getting started:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2004-07/msg00875.php

-- DanielPostgreSQL-powered mail user agent and storage: http://www.manitou-mail.org

Сообщение: Re: libpq, PQExecParams and the inserting of binary data
Сообщение: Re: libpq, PQExecParams and the inserting of binary data