Warning: pg_exec() query failed: ERROR: Attribute "admin" not found

От Mark Quinn
Тема Warning: pg_exec() query failed: ERROR: Attribute "admin" not found
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hello to all -
I am trying to get an application called "Keystone" working using Postgr=
es as the DB. The app seems to be working (IE I can add records to the DB, =
etc.) , but I keep getting this error message: "Warning: pg_exec() query fa=
iled: ERROR: Attribute "admin" not found in /var/www/html/keystone2/postgre=
s.php3 on line 47".  (admin is the current user I am signed in to the =
app as). Here are the lines of code that are executed before and after line=
 47:
45         function db_query ($q=
string) {46          =
       global $conn, $pg_curr_row;47 =
;            &n=
bsp;   $result =3D pg_Exec ($conn, "$qstring");48  =
            &nb=
sp;  # This will break if different connections return the49 =
            &nb=
sp;   # same query handle index (probable?).50  &nb=
sp;            =
  $pg_curr_row[$result] =3D 0;51     &nbs=
p;           return $resu=
lt;52         };
I have tried to ask for help in the list for the app itself, but there d=
oes not appear to be any activity over there. I also tried to contact the d=
eveloper of the app, but have been unsuccessful with that also. I know very=
 little about Postgres, and hope someone out there can give me some suggest=
ions as to what may be causing this error. Here are the particulars of the =
system the app is installed on: RedHat 9 with all the patches installed, Po=
stgres 4.2.2, Apache 2.0.40, PHP 4.2.2.
Thanks very much in advance to anyone who can help!
Mark
--=20
or Ads Free at Mail.com
=3Dadsfreejump01" target=3D"_blank">http://www.mail.com/?sr=3Dsignup