Re: pgsql doesn't include replication...

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: pgsql doesn't include replication...
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
KL-

> Hmm, the Slony guys talked to us (the phpPgAdmin team) about doing this as
> well - but they never got back to us with any implementation details :D
>
> Perhaps I'll have to look at this new functionailty in pgAdmin and imitate
> it?  I don't really want to spend forever learning Slony to implement the
> interface :D

Well, the slony commands are pretty well-documented.  And you can always pop
back on IRC.

How was the vacation, btw?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

От: "Christopher Kings-Lynne"
Сообщение: Re: pgsql doesn't include replication...
Сообщение: Re: pgsql doesn't include replication...