Re: Grammer Cleanup

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Grammer Cleanup
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> >   Small patch to clean up the grammer a bit by adding 'GroupId',
> >   'SchemaName' and 'SavePointId'.
>
> I don't particularly see the value of this --- especially since the
> direction of future development is likely to be to remove the
> distinction between user and group names, rather than make it stronger.

Alright, I can redo it w/ UserId in place of GroupId everywhere.  I'd
like your comment on the 'pg_class changes for group ownership' on
-hackers, which might play into these changes too.  Previously 'GRANT'
had 'ColId' instead of either, which isn't really appropriate there...
Do you agree with the other changes (ColId -> SchemaName, ColId ->
SavePointId) ?

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Вложения