Re: Test database for new installs?

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Test database for new installs?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Friday 19 November 2004 13:54, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> > Hmmm ... sounds like an add-in project.    I'm not sure, I think
> > something which demonstrates more general principles than the TPC-W
> > database would be useful, sort of a "training database".    Maybe one of
> > the writers of PGSQL books has such a thing?   Maybe Bruce?
>
> I have the complete books database that we used in Practical PostgreSQL.
> I would want to do a little work on it to get it up to snuff (add
> comments etc..) but it would be a start.

I might have access to one for another book as well if we need it, although
what I have always thought we should provide is a copy of the database
generated from the tutorial section of the PostgreSQL documentation.

--
Robert Treat

Сообщение: Re: patch: plpgsql - access records with rec.(expr)
Сообщение: Re: patch: plpgsql - access records with rec.(expr)